Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sew much to do

Remember when I said I needed to whip out a carseat cover before I could work on a gift for Robert and Ruth? Ya, I whipped it out. I did a new idea in hopes it would save me time, ya it didn't. But it looks ok, so that's all that matters :)

[caption id="attachment_973" align="aligncenter" width="300"]side one side one[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_974" align="aligncenter" width="300"]side 2. I think I like this side better, maybe because I didn't stare at it for hours on end :) side 2. I think I like this side better, maybe because I didn't stare at it for hours on end :)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_975" align="aligncenter" width="300"]yay! It's reversible! yay! It's reversible![/caption]

Oh, and I never posted pictures of J&S's carseat cover. Here it is.

[caption id="attachment_971" align="aligncenter" width="300"]side one. I had to do puppies because Sadie loves puppies so much side one. I had to do puppies because Sadie loves puppies so much[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_972" align="aligncenter" width="300"]cars and trucks... because she's having a boy, and boys like those things :) cars and trucks... because she's having a boy, and boys like those things :)[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment