Thursday, December 12, 2013

Gift giving philosophies

I have discovered that there are different philosophies to people's gift giving. Mine, for example, is to see how many gifts I can get with the budget we have set for the specific person. I also try to be creative and get something that they will really appreciate (that's half the fun of gift giving, is planning what to give).

Jonathan on the other hand will generally give one really nice gift with the budget.

Neither one is better than the other... they are just different. I get am a gift giver by nature, it's one way I express my love for people. Some people aren't, and that's not how they express their love. I also love to watch people open gifts... it doesn't matter who they are from (but it's especially fun to see them open the gifts I am giving them) I just love seeing their anticipation and joy with the gifts. I think that's why I always give a lot of gifts (as many different wrapped things as possible).

Just in case you wanted to read what goes on in my head... I analyze things like this... a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment