Sunday, December 29, 2013

Cookie Exchange

I talked about my cookie exchange, but I never said how it turned out. It was a total success! I love it when activities go that way :) Here's some photo proof to prove it

[caption id="attachment_992" align="aligncenter" width="300"]I'm so happy with how it turned out! It was so pretty! I'm so happy with how it turned out! It was so pretty![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_993" align="aligncenter" width="300"]all the empty plates were filled with cookies... I just wanted to get the pretty tables before everyone got there all the empty plates were filled with cookies... I just wanted to get a picture of the pretty tables before everyone got there[/caption]

IMG_4876                                                          my backdrop

 

[caption id="attachment_995" align="aligncenter" width="300"]So easy... vases, Christmas balls, and fat ribbon. I love it! So easy... vases, Christmas balls, and fat ribbon. I love it![/caption]

1 comment:

  1. Beautful! Fun! Such a perfect calling for you. :)

    ReplyDelete