Friday, February 1, 2013

So Grateful

I am 37 weeks today. That's full term. Getting to full term is what I have been hoping/praying/and worrying about this entire pregnancy, and actually every previous pregnancy as well. I am seriously so grateful that I have gotten to this point!

I have learned that it is only through Heavenly Father that anyone can make it to a healthy delivery. I'm so grateful that it is His will that I'm here. We couldn't be more excited to meet this amazing little girl. I'm still very aware that some people yet to have this desire fulfilled, and we pray daily for the people who we are aware of that are struggling.

I also know that there is power and strength in numbers. I have had SO MANY people praying for me, and supporting me through this pregnancy. I'm so grateful for them too! We have had bumps in the road, and trials of our faith, but all is well! This baby is active and healthy, and I'm feeling great! I couldn't be more happy!

2 comments:

  1. Hurray! We're so glad you made it--we've been keeping you in our prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I've been thinking of you guys a lot this week and wondering how you are doing. Congratulations on making it to # 37 week!

    ReplyDelete