Friday, February 15, 2013

Pictures from the baby shower!

I promised pictures from my second baby shower... here they are! I'm not going to bore you with all the pictures of me opening gifts, but I'll just show you how cute the shower was!

[caption id="attachment_455" align="aligncenter" width="300"] This is Angie! Love her![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_458" align="aligncenter" width="225"] yes, those are homemade mini doughnuts with raspberries on top! Delectable![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_456" align="aligncenter" width="225"] This is the garland I was talking about, and yes, it was in the other room, not the one we were partying in... I don't think a single thing on that mantel is there normally. Maybe the red cups... maybe.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_459" align="aligncenter" width="300"] The center piece on the table was a diaper cake :)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_457" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Glass cups. The stand had ceramic plates. No paper or plastic for this girl (meaning Angie)! She's too classy for that... Notice the gift decor?[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_461" align="aligncenter" width="225"] More gift decor. This was seriously like 6 feet tall[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_460" align="aligncenter" width="300"] This is the whole table at the end of the shower, thus there's no food on it... oh, those things in front are mini ham and cheese and apple sandwiches. Super yummy![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_462" align="aligncenter" width="225"] Angie and Chelsey (she was in charge of the games... so fun!) I love my visiting teachers![/caption]

 

I really am so spoiled! I had two amazing showers, and everyone was so generous. Thanks to many people, I'm ready for this baby with gift cards to spare :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I'm sad I missed the one in Utah. :) But you look adorable! Yay!

    ReplyDelete