Friday, January 11, 2013

That's it... it's official

ok. I admit it. I'm addicted to ice. It wasn't too bad till I stayed at my mom's house and she has a fridge with an ice machine that can SHAVE ICE!!! I rarely went longer than a few hours without refilling my cup with ice. It was bad.
I figured my obsession would go back to normal when I got home, but now I'm finding that I still want it. (It's not because I'm iron deficient. I had my dr check me... I'm good. I just really like ice)
With mom Kershaw's gift of Jello Jiggler molds, I now have way too many ice trays... which means I eat way too much. And it doesn't help that I have the excuse of hot flashes to chomp on it...
That's all

2 comments:

  1. So, for a while, Janelle was buying cornnuts for my lunch each day. I quit when the dentist asked if I'd been chewing ice. He could see the damage to my teeth. We realized it was the cornnuts. He told me that stuff like that could ruin my teeth real fast. That was the end of my cornnuts addiction. Alas.

    Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* yes I know... I had the habit kicked before I got pregnant... then hot flashes happened...

    ReplyDelete