Friday, January 25, 2013

I'm a Big Kid Now!

Today we get to do adult stuff... the fun kind! We are going to look at houses!

I am finding that I want it all (what's the phrase? A steak taste on a hot dog budget? There's one to do with caviar, but I can't think of it right now...) I want a nice home, that was built fairly recently, with nice (preferably newer) appliances, in a nice neighborhood, that's easy to sell when we need to, with a big kitchen and preferably counter space in the bathroom, in the ward we're in now. Oh, and with storage, and I wouldn't mind a garage and a back yard. I may not get all that, and it's really hard for me to say what are things I'm willing to compromise on, and what things I'm not.

Maybe I should make my list longer, and put some things on there that I can compromise on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment