Monday, April 4, 2016

365 gratitude day 95, 96, 97... Today is Dao 100 or something

I'm so proud of myself for keeping with this thus far. I've been on vacation, and my routine is out the window so I don't know what day I'm on, but I do know that I'm really grateful.

I am so grateful for my family. I'm grateful that I can be here th help Amy recover from having a baby, I'm grateful that I can help mom with wedding prep, and that I can be at Holly's wedding. I'm grateful that my extended family is coming down, and that I get to catch up with them. I'm so grateful that the kids have been sleeping in, so that I'm not forced to be up at the crack of dawn. And I'm grateful that I don't feel overwhelmed with the total responsibility of my kids. Usually when I'm on vacation without Jonathan, this is breakdown time, but I still feel with it. I'm grateful for that.

1 comment: