Sunday, April 24, 2016

365 gratitude day 105 106 & 107

105: today was my birthday and I'm overwhelmed by how many people did really nice things. Sadie bought me a CD we talked about on our trip, my visiting teacher brought by some chocolate, another friend invited me over for lunch (double bonus for her because she filled my need for social interaction, and made it so I didn't have to make my own lunch... I hate making lunch), Megan sent me flowers... I'm sure I'm forgetting something. That's not even mentioning the many texts, phone calls, and Facebook posts... I felt very loved!

AND....! Jonathan gave me a weekend getaway to Orlando, just me, to visit Megan! That was the best gift I've ever gotten! And let's not forget the amazing dinner he made for me, and then didn't let me clean up our put the kids to bed.

106: I'm still pinching myself, I really can't believe I get to go to Orlando all by myself!

I'm also really grateful that we got some good, solid cleaning done today.

107: I'm grateful for the special relationship we have with the missionaries (with Jonathan being the ward mission leader). We had both sets over for dinner, and it's just great to have such spiritual people over. They left our home a little brighter today.

No comments:

Post a Comment