Saturday, March 5, 2016

365 gratitude day 68 & 69

68: I'm so grateful for the fact that Jonathan and Cambria got to see my show today! Cambria enjoyed it so much, I love hearing her talk about it. I'm grateful that Jonathan finally got to see me do something I love so much. There was something so satisfying about performing for those I love the most. I've said it before, but I'm just do grateful for this opportunity, grateful for Jonathan sacrificing so much to make it possible.

68: tonight was opening night. We did a little unifying exercise and then we said a prayer! I was shocked! I was gearing up to not pray as a cast for the first time since being in theatre. I'm grateful to be surrounded by people who believe in God, and people who respect others beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment