Saturday, February 27, 2016

365 gratitude day 61, 62, 63

61: I'm grateful that Cambria is so sweet. Today was not good in so many ways but there were moments when, despite my nastiness, Cambria was just pure sweetness. For example: I was feeling very frustrated with Corbin, and wasn't even trying to hide my frustration. And she came up to me, put her hand on my knee and said "mommy, what's wrong?" I told her that I was frustrated with Corbin, and she asked why, when I told her she turned to me and said "I'm sorry!" So sincerely! It melted me, it was just what I needed!

62: I'm grateful that winter is beautiful. Snow is so pretty to look at.

63: I'm grateful for the opportunity to serve people. We did a date swap this weekend and it's nice to feel like I'm helping people.

No comments:

Post a Comment