Monday, February 22, 2016

365 gratitude day 54, 55, 56, and 57

Wow! I'm not going to let that many days go by again...

54: I'm so grateful for Cambria. It's her birthday today. So many miracles brought her to us. She is a sweet girl with so much love inside. Sometimes I get glances of her real personality (not her being a two year old, or a three year old) and I can tell she is such a special spirit.

55: the weather is warming up! I'm grateful for warm days in the middle of winter.

56: I'm grateful for friends who are willing to come over last minute to help make Cambria's birthday celebration special.

57: Jonathan and I had a really good discussion about marriage, and our roles within it. It stemmed from our scripture study. I'm grateful for times we have a solid scripture study where we get something spiritual out if it.

No comments:

Post a Comment