Wednesday, February 24, 2016

365 gratitude day 58 and 59

Day 58: have I mentioned that I'm grateful that I'm in the show? I'm having so much fun!

Day 59: I'm grateful for nice people. Today the van wouldn't start and there were some construction workers working on our water lines. After several attempts to start the van, a sweet prayer given by Cambria and a lot of her prodding to ask for help I asked them if they knew anything about cars. One guy climbed out of the big hole he was working in and tried to start the car, then checked under the hood. Turned out one of the clamps on one of the hoses had broken and they weren't connected anymore. So he ran to his truck, found a zip tie and reclamped the hoses together. He told me what to ask for at AutoZone and I was able to fix it myself, thus saving us a trip to the shop and lots of money.

1 comment: