Thursday, January 8, 2015

Christmas Trip

We had such a fun time on our trip to Utah!

I'm going to try not to be too long winded... I'll just post pictures :)

We flew out to Utah on December 16. This is basically how the flights went.

Who needs toys when  you have the booklets from the plane!

On Tuesday, we went to see the lights on Temple Square. Cambria was thrilled with seeing the temple.

Wednesday night, my mom offered to watch both Cambria and Corbin and my sisters 4 kids (ranging from 6 years old -5 mo) so that we could have some sibling time! We went to a super yummy restaurant up in Salt Lake.

Thursday, I went with my mom to get a blessing outfit for Corbin. We found a winner! Check out the pics further down to see!
  We also went to the Thanksgiving Point lights. Malaki (Cambria's 6 year old cousin) was making Cambria laugh so hard! It was pretty adorable to hear! Cambria seemed to really like looking at the lights.

On Friday was Amy's birthday. Jonathan offered to watch the kids so I could go to breakfast with Amy's family (I thought it was going to be just the girls, but everyone showed up) Then Ty gave me my Christmas present early and gave me a gift card to Ross (no big deal, it's just my favorite store... ever). Then we ran to Ross and shopped. It's one of Amy's favorite things to do.

She's a natural mommy! This is at Nana's house. She found the diaper bag, and the baby carrier. 

 
on Saturday Corbin was blessed.
We had a combined event cousin
Hyrum.
It was so fun to have so much support from both sides of the family.
Corbin is a pretty special guy, my take home message from the blessing is that his life will be one of service.

Grandma and Grandpa Bingham came to Janelle's house on Sunday. We decided to take an opportunity to get a 4 generations picture! I think this is a perfect example of how the Kershaw's/Binghams feel about in-laws. They made it a point to make sure that Dad Kershaw and I were in the picture. Even though we aren't direct decedents of Carl and Joyce Bingham. I think that is awesome!

One other quick story: Grandma and Granpa Bingham at one point were sitting arm in arm on the piano bench singing carols. Grandpa couldn't remember the words so he made up his own and it was making Gradma laugh. It was so cute to see there genuine love and care for each other. I love that after 65 years of marriage, Grandpa can still genuinely make Grandma laugh, and they have such an obvious good relationship. I want to be like that in 60 years.














No comments:

Post a Comment