Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Sustained

**after writing this post, I realized that I wrote one almost exactly like it a little while ago... I say a few different things, so I decided to keep this one too.**

Ever since having Corbin I have felt really blessed. I have felt like I have been made into more than I am.
I have been blessed to have the emotional, physical and spiritual energy to take care of my kids. I know that I have been blessed with patience to be able to stay calm and not get stressed when both my kids need me.

I'm not writing this to say that I'm awesome and I'm super-mom. In writing this to show gratitude to my Heavenly Father. He had blessed me to be more than I am. He has magnified my efforts to make them enough. I truly feel like who the Lord calls, he qualifies, and that includes mother's. That is not to say that those women who long to be mothers are not qualified to be... The Lord has other purposes for you to fulfill right now.

Now this isn't saying I haven't had moments of being overwhelmed, or moments of being literally at my wits end. But it is saying that those moments are far less, should I be left to my own minuscule efforts.
I'm just grateful that I have been sustained through this new transition.

1 comment: