Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sustained

This transition to two kids has been so surprising! I was expecting a long, possibly hard transition period. Just like with my transition from 0 to 1 kid. Not so.
Almost from the moment I came home from the hospital, I really felt like I could do this! I have felt like I have been able to handle the demands that are asked of me.
That being said, I know that it's not all my doing... if any of it. I know that I am being blessed and sustained by my Heavenly Father. I have felt ability beyond my own, patience beyond my own, and the lack of sleep hasn't gotten to me yet.
I am so grateful for the people who have helped me, and especially for a Father in Heaven who I know is watching out for me and helping me through. Truly, when we act in faith, He comes through on His end of the bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment