Monday, September 22, 2014

Pictures!

I need to be better at taking pictures, so maybe if I post the ones I have, I'll do better at taking more :)

 When my grandparents were in town we took a walk around campus. This was the first time Cambee experienced the fountains. She loved it!

 This is the last monthly growing picture I will probably take of Cambria. 18 months!


 Aren't they just so cute?
 Yes, this is me in labor... I know I'm only eating a Popsicle, but I wanted to post this to show how coherent I was. I even thought about taking pictures! I did get to eat real food too, and it was amazing!
 Excited to be in the tub! Too bad it didn't last too long...
 Our newest addition!
 Look at his ear. This is one of the first things we noticed, they were big and floppy. Apparently they were so floppy because he was so early. The cartilage in his ear hadn't fully developed yet. They are a lot less floppy now :)

 Us with Ann, my midwife, who was AMAZING!
 our alert boy!
 Our first family picture!
 She loves her brother! 

 look at those eyes! I don't know if you can tell but they are brown on the inside and blue on the outside! Beautiful!!

 my boys!
 I love that he grabs the edges of our collars. So cute!
 I forgot to get a "first moment" picture, so I got one before we left the hospital. You don't quite get the "moment" look, but that's ok. I'm still in the gown, and I'm still not ready for the day. Does that count?
 The reason why we had to stay for a few extra days. His biliruben levels were too high for comfort. I'll have to blog about that later.
So cute! She wanted to hold him!
 I just love this face!
 She was helping to feed him till the camera came out!
I don't know how to turn these pictures. They were right side up when I added them...
 love this one!

 Look at those eyes!!

 Our first outing, Target. She's so cute!!
 Sweet kisses!

LOVE this picture! If you look closely you can see who she is trying to kiss.
wha??? Why are these upside down?

Oh the joy of boxes!


just ceasing cute moments!

So sweet!
We are missing one... she was sleeping
First bath!
He was so alert and chill for so long after his first bath!
Family of 4!
My cute drowsy man!

1 comment: