Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Praying

This upcoming post is very personal and I don't mean to blog about it to make light of the situation, but this has become my journal and I NEED  to record this:

When Cambria wants things done over and over we often tell her "you do it". The other day she remembered before me that we forgot to say prayer over her food. I said a prayer and then a few minutes later she wanted me to pray again, so I said another prayer. Then she wanted another prayer said, so I told her to do it. She looked at me for a bit, and then folded her arms, bowed her head (something I hadn't ever seen her do before) and started babbling in the sweetest tone I have ever heard! She stayed there for a good minute or so and then looked up and made some sort of exclamation at the end! What a sweet girl she is! I couldn't help but think that she probably was really talking to someone she really knows, and possibly still remembers.

I love sweet moments. I love reminders about how close heaven really is.

3 comments:

  1. That was very sweet, and so worth recording.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very precious. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was beautiful - don't EVER apologize for writing something like that!!

    ReplyDelete