Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Today is the day!

Today is the gender revealing day! I am so incredibly excited! During my half-awake time this morning while Cambria tried to tell us she was ready to be awake (about an hour to a half hour earlier than she should be awake) I kept having half day-dreams half dreams about cute ways to announce our next baby's gender. I kept imagining the tech telling me it was a boy just so that if that actually happened today I would be emotionally prepared. I have been thinking and planning on this baby being a girl for so long (long before we got pregnant) that it would be quite the shock if baby turns out to be a boy.

I also kept having real dreams about delivering this baby... I think I have baby on the brain. That's good, I like it that way.

3:00 PM cannot come fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment