Friday, January 24, 2014

Wiscaaaansin Fun

What a fun week it has been. Full of family, laughter, toys, sleep (maybe not so much of that from the baby they call Cambria) and food. It doesn't get much better than that. Here's some picture fun

[caption id="attachment_1042" align="aligncenter" width="584"]"ummm... you look like my daddy but you aren't acting like him. Good thing you are still fun." "ummm... you look like my daddy but you aren't acting like him. Good thing you are still fun."[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1043" align="aligncenter" width="584"]First experience with the snack trap. It's a hit First experience with the snack trap. It's a hit[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1044" align="aligncenter" width="584"]Taking a break from playing to eat. mmm Taking a break from playing to eat. mmm[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1045" align="aligncenter" width="584"]The Mr. Micah The Mr. Micah[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1046" align="aligncenter" width="584"]I love the faces he pulls I love the faces he pulls[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1047" align="aligncenter" width="584"]TITAN POSE! Random tidbit... every baby does this pose when their head is turned, it prepares them for rolling. TITAN POSE! Random tidbit... every baby does this pose when their head is turned, it prepares them for rolling.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1048" align="aligncenter" width="584"]streeeeetttttcccchhhh! streeeeetttttcccchhhh![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1049" align="aligncenter" width="584"]I don't think these pictures are half bad considering I was also trying to keep Cambria away from getting too close. I don't think these pictures are half bad considering I was also trying to keep Cambria away from getting too close.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1050" align="aligncenter" width="584"]MMM Hamburger.  Cambria loves that corn on the cob MMM Hamburger.
Cambria loves that corn on the cob[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1051" align="aligncenter" width="584"]Lookey there... I'm holding a watermelon and I have a watermelon on my shirt! Lookey there... I'm holding a watermelon and I have a watermelon on my shirt![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1052" align="aligncenter" width="584"]This is what happens when you tell Arilyn to smile :) This is what happens when you tell Arilyn to smile :)[/caption]

4 comments: