Monday, May 13, 2013

Cutest Video thus far

We got The. Cutest. Video. But... it's too big to add here. Check out my facebook for it :) But here are some cute pictures. Enjoy :)

[caption id="attachment_548" align="aligncenter" width="640"]This was Cambria's first time outside (well, outside of her carseat) I have gone to the park a lot, but I hadn't ever taken her out of the carseat. She loved the contrast of the umbrella! This was Cambria's first time outside (well, outside of her carseat) I have gone to the park a lot, but I hadn't ever taken her out of the carseat. She loved the contrast of the umbrella![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_549" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Cute baby! Cute baby![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_550" align="aligncenter" width="640"]This is when we were up at James and Sadie's new place in Madison. That was such a fun weekend! This is when we were up at James and Sadie's new place in Madison. That was such a fun weekend![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_551" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Cute girl! Cute girl![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_552" align="aligncenter" width="640"]I have a feeling these two cousins are going to be good friends. Arilyn already really loves Cambria... if Cambria knew what love taps were, I'm sure she'd like Arilyn more ;) I have a feeling these two cousins are going to be good friends. Arilyn already really loves Cambria... if Cambria knew what love taps were, I'm sure she'd like Arilyn more ;)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_553" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Story time with Daddy Story time with Daddy[/caption]

IMG_4229

[caption id="attachment_555" align="aligncenter" width="640"]This is how we find Cambria quite often. One fist isn't enough... This is how we find Cambria quite often. One fist isn't enough...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_556" align="aligncenter" width="640"]big smiles! big smiles![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_557" align="aligncenter" width="640"]lol. She's so cute! lol. She's so cute![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_558" align="aligncenter" width="640"]I randomly put her on my hip... this may be the new way I carry her for a while. It's easier, and she doesn't get mad because she thinks she's going to eat. I randomly put her on my hip... this may be the new way I carry her for a while. It's easier, and she doesn't get mad because she thinks she's going to eat.[/caption]

Oh how my baby makes me smile :)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment