Tuesday, May 21, 2013

adjusting

I was thinking during aerobics today (while I was really tired) how much of an adjustment having a baby is. There are a lot of things to adjust to, but the expectation of energy is one I never really thought much about.
For 9 months people will baby you, and offer to get you things, and if you ask for something, people are so willing to help! Then right after you have a baby it's almost impossible (for me at least) to get the things that I wanted/needed. So I asked for A LOT of help. But... it's been three months, and now I need to be the one jumping off my chair to help others out, and now I need to have the energy to get the things I want/need, and not expect someone else to do it for me. I need to get back into the habit of grocery shopping, and laundry.
Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment