Sunday, June 5, 2016

365 gratitude day 145, 146, 147, 148, 149

145: I'm grateful that I got to go to my first voice lesson. My voice teacher is very knowledgeable, I'm nit sure if we are an awesome fit, but I'm so grateful that I get to do this this summer!

146: I'm grateful that I got to know some other moms in my ward today. They had playgroup and I had a really good time.

147: I'm grateful that the girl who got my number (Kate) invited me to the park today. I've gotten out every day this week and I'm sure it has helped my mood and the kids mood. I've still had several bad days in a row, but it would have been much worse if I didn't get out.

148: I'm so grateful for Jonathan. He is my pillar, I need a pillar in my life... I'm so up and down and over and around... I need someone to keep me on the ground when my head is either in the clouds or 10 feet under.

149: today was fun! We cleaned the church, and then we went to the zoo after naps. It was good to spend some time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment