Wednesday, August 5, 2015

My little helper.

Cambria was a fantastic helper yesterday! We went on a few errands (that ended up being a lot of errands... grrr) but Cambria helped the whole time! I decided that carrying my wiggly almost 1 year old into a post office would be unwise, so I put him in the stroller. Cambria pushed while I steered and held the boxes that I needed to send.

Later, I was doing laundry and Corbin decided that nothing would do unless I was holding him. So I went out to the garage (because that's where the dryer is) and unloaded the dryer into a laundry basket. Cambria helped. THEN... here's the crowning moment. She grabbed one end of the basket and I grabbed the other and we carried it back into the house and to my bedroom. Something I really couldn't have managed without her help since I was holding Corbin.

No comments:

Post a Comment