Sunday, February 19, 2017

So grateful

So much has happened in such a short time! I had a baby (both story coming soon) and I'm trying to recover.
I have so much to be grateful for. I'm grateful for modern medicine, I'm grateful that Aveya is healthy and such s good baby! I'm grateful my body is healing well. I'm grateful fir ask the support my ward family has offered. But most of all I'm grateful for how Jonathan had stepped up and taken care of EVERY aspect of our lives. He's taken care of the kids, made meals, kept the house in order, taken care of me, made special Valentine meals, and made candid birthday special. All while being sick and losing sleep due to crazy coughing fits. Oh yeah, and he defends his dissertation tomorrow, so he's had that hanging over his head all week too. He truly is such s wonderful husband, and I am the luckiest, most blessed girl to have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment