Monday, December 5, 2016

365 gratitude day 327

Today I felt like I was the mom I want to be. Cambria had a little attitude right of the bat. So I was on the ball, and sat down and played a card game with her for at least twenty minutes. That catapulted us into a great day, with great interactions with each other. Things still happened... Things were spilt, fits were thrown, but I kept my cool!

... all until about 5 when I tried to make dinner. Then my dream mom hit reality... but we don't need to talk about that.

I'm so grateful for the glimpse of what I could be. I can't help but feel like that is who I really am, and this crazy emotional person, that I am most of the time, is not me. I just don't know how to let go of this craziness... it's a work in progress. So today I'm grateful for glimpses.

1 comment: