Tuesday, November 15, 2016

365 gratitude day 307

I'm grateful for the inspiration I had yesterday to start a craft. I basically finished it today (just a little glue, spray sealant, and a few holes to drill and it will be done!) and I feel so energized because of it. I had a very bad day, so Jonathan gave me the night off. I decided to work on my project and my day has ended so much better than it started!

I'm also grateful that I found something to do for me. Most of the creative things I do are for other people. So I finish them usually within a time crunch (which adds stress, not relieves it), then I give them away and hardly see them again. But this is going to sit on my door for a while. And I will enjoy it!

Oh, and the best thing about it? Everything that went into making it, I already had. Aside from one thing that I spent a dollar on. Bonus! I win!

No comments:

Post a Comment