Monday, May 16, 2016

365 gratitude day 126-130

Wow, I'm falling behind again. But what matters is that I'm catching up now.

I've been in Florida Friday, Saturday Sunday and I came home today. They're are so many things I'm grateful for in regards to that:

I'm grateful that I made such a deep friendship with someone that I have a desire to make a trip out to see them. I'm grateful that I found good deals on activities, I'm grateful that the Lord answered my prayers (even though it wasn't a big deal at all) and sent some dolphins into the bay when we were paddle boarding. I'm grateful for Jonathan willingness to do extra plasma to pay for the trip, I'm grateful that he was willing to take care of the kids so I could have a much needed break. I'm grateful that Dave took care of their kids so Megan could spend so much time with me. ... I could go on...

I'm also grateful that Jonathan works so hard all the time. He did a lot to get the house ready for us to move in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment