Monday, May 30, 2016

365 gratitude day 142, 143, & 144

142: I'm grateful for the fun memories we made today! We went to a waterfall and walked around. I'm grateful that Jonathan is willing to be a kid with our kids. He got in the river with them even though it was in the mid 60's.
143: I'm grateful that we met some fun people at church. One girl asked for my number and we are going to have a play date this week. I have been hoping for a friend, so I'm grateful for her!
144: first of all, I'm so grateful for all those people who have sacrificed their lives so that I can live so comfortably now. I'm also grateful for Danae. I have thought about her today (as it is memorial day). I'm grateful for her love of life, and her love for everyone. She impacted everyone she met, even though she was almost 10 years younger than me, she made me feel loved.
I'm grateful that Jonathan didn't go into work today, and that we played hard again today. He makes our outings so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment