Sunday, May 22, 2016

365 gratitude day 131-136

What a whirlwind these last few weeks have been!

After I got home from Florida, we had three days to pack and clean and be off to Madison to visit James and Sadie for a few days then move to Minneapolis! We are here now and in our new place.

There's so much to be grateful for. I'm grateful that General mills took care of housing out here. That took a huge load off our shoulders. I'm grateful for how much Jonathan just powers through and gets stuff done. I'm grateful that we have renters in our house over the summer. I'm grateful that all the crazy things that happened, happened before we left (internet stopped working, minor van fix, electrical problems with the house, plumbing issues). I would feel really bad if all that happened when our renters moved in.
I'm grateful for the beautiful weather that we drove through. I'm grateful that there was a BYU alum General mills barbeque the day we moved in, so we didn't have to stress about dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment