Wednesday, February 3, 2016

365 Gratitude day 37, 38, 39

37: Cambria and Corbin are starting to develop a freaky cute relationship! I'm so grateful for that! One time Cambria wanted th be close, but Corbin didn't want her to be so he was pushing her away. I heard her say "no Corbin, you're my best friend, don't do that" ... melt my heart why-dontcha!

38: I'm so grateful that our neighbor came over and rewired and did duct work so that we could put in our new (to us) stackable washer and dryer! He left a little work for us to do, so hopefully we will have a working washer and dryer on Saturday!

39: I took a trip to Wal-Mart today. When I go, it's never a quick trip. Thankfully, I went when the kids were happy, and I remembered to pack snacks. I'm so grateful that there were no meltdowns, and no crazy stress for me! I felt impressed to have Cambria help me find the items I was looking for. So she felt engaged which helped a lot!  I'm grateful for the bits if inspiration I constantly receive. And I'm grateful that I can recognize them for what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment