Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Busy Busy Busy

Wondering why I'm not updating the blog? Because it's pretty low on the priority list. I feel like a crafting machine... I feel like all I have been doing is crafting, oh, and shopping. It's fun, don't get me wrong, but I think I'll be happy when this week is over. Just a tad overwhelmed...

Why am I crafting so much you ask? Because I am getting ready for a Christmas Cookie Exchange, (a relief society activity). Here's one of the things I have done for it (oh, and I get to keep it and use it for my front door :) )

1203132136I think I'm going to add a silver bow on the top to finish it off. I'm quite happy with it.

 

2 comments:

  1. I loved that I responded that you should keep the bow and someone else said to icksnay it. Hopefully we didn't confuse you too much.:)

    ReplyDelete