Wednesday, January 23, 2013

BRRRRR

Sometimes I think Jonathan is silly. For example: Today it was about 5 degrees (says Jonathan, I checked the weather and my source says it was 13... either way it was FREEZING!) so what does he do? He gets out his under-armor, has me teach him how to wear a scarf, and off he goes on his bike. Ok that's just silly. I'll tell you why. He has access to a completely good, RELIABLE bus system that he can even check online if it's on time or not and its FREE for all Purdue students. AAAAANNNDDD... it's right outside our front door, and it drops him off down the street from his building.
I don't understand what his reasoning is for riding his bike...
But I will say, he does have some sense, yesterday morning, with wind chill it felt like -19!!! Needless to say, he didn't ride his bike, although he thought about it. He also admitted openly that it was really cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment