Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Keeping it real: what makes us happy

Jonathan and I talked the other day about activities that bring us happiness. Honestly, it took me as little while to find things that I could do with the kids on a regular basis that bring me joy.

We talked about things that Jonathan could do to fill his bucket. Things that he could do by himself. (He often serves till he drops...) that was even harder! I'm not sure if we found any thing that he wanted to do.

So this is real life: we have lost a small (but very important) part of our lives. Here's to changing that.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting conversation. Perhaps I should talk to James about this. He also doesn't stop to do things for himself. And I also have a short list of things I enjoy doing with the kids. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete