Saturday, January 7, 2017

Cute short haired kids

Cambria has been asking to cut her hair short for several months. She hasn't been adamant about it, but I decided to tell her I would the next time she asked.
Well she mentioned something yesterday. So today was the day. Although the actual cutting wasn't the best experience (she was ready to get down after I made the first cut into her hair, and I had to bribe her with Netflix and candy to keep her on the chair) the look on her face when she saw her short hair, and the hug she gave me, almost made it worth it ;)

Corbin has started asking for both daddy and me too help him go potty. Now that he's sleeping, it's kind of cute that he wants both of us. In the moment, I'd rather him make a choice, but it's endearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment