Sunday, December 27, 2015

Gratitude 365

I saw a YouTube video about a lady who was feeling depressed and went to a psychologist and they said that gratitude will change the way you see life. So she started a project, gratitude 365, where she finds something to be grateful for every day for a year.

I felt inspired, I kind of did that last year, but it didn't last all year. I have been feeling like I need a pick-me-up, so I'm going to try it. I was planning on starting at the new year, but after saying that my gift to the Savior was to be more grateful, it only makes sense to start it now.

December 26: I'm grateful for days that Jonathan and I work together. Today we cracked down and organized our toys, and it feels so much better! I also feel so much more connected to him when we do stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment