Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My one year old!

I have a one year old. I have been a mom for a whole year! I can't believe that only a year ago I didn't know this amazing little person living in my home. I can't believe that it's only been a year, and I can't believe that it's already been a year. I said that when she was a month, but it's even more true now.

Let's just take a short trip down memory lane, shall we?

[caption id="attachment_1138" align="aligncenter" width="584"]This was only at 36 weeks, but it's the last pregnant picture I have. This was only at 36 weeks, but it's the last pregnant picture I have.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1140" align="aligncenter" width="584"]First of many cuddles First of many cuddles[/caption]

IMG_3921 IMG_3995 Cambria74 IMG_4002 IMG_4055 IMG_4083 IMG_4118 IMG_4280 IMG_4382 IMG_4415 IMG_4516

[caption id="attachment_1151" align="aligncenter" width="584"]she love spending time with Daddy she love spending time with Daddy[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1152" align="aligncenter" width="584"]First time on the swing First time on the swing[/caption]

IMG_4636

[caption id="attachment_1154" align="aligncenter" width="584"]With best bud, Levi With best bud, Levi[/caption]

IMG_4688 IMG_4764 IMG_4841 IMG_4895 IMG_0031

Woah! That's a lot of pictures! I hope I can keep taking lots of pictures... so far, my record has significantly decreased... I need to be better.

Also, just in case you haven't had enough Cambria cuteness... here's a video for you to enjoy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48OgRZVY-w8&feature=youtu.be

I'll post her pictures from tonight later.

We decided to just have a small party with just us and grandparents via Google Hangout. It turned out to be perfect because I have a cold that has wiped me out, and I have no energy. So... I'm glad that I didn't have to worry about entertaining friends, all the while spreading the germs.

It's been a great day, and a wonderful year. We are so blessed to have this wonderful girl in our family!

2 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh -- such a precious sweet little one. Makes my heart happy to see her. Keep taking and showing more!!!

    ReplyDelete