Sunday, October 13, 2013

White Wash update

Just in case any of you were on the edge of your seats wondering if we got sisters in our ward, and also the Brazilian elder in our ward.

... No sisters, but we did get the Brazilian elder! He's awesome!

I am very impressed with these sets of elders. They all seem to be awesome. There's one that I really REALLY want to set up with my little sister. I don't know a thing about him, besides that he seems really awesome! He's so focused that he doesn't talk about his pre-mission interests. He says he has been out for "over a year" which could mean 13 months or 23 1/2 months... I have a feeling it's closer to the 23 1/2 months.

My little sister is also still dating someone, and I don't know if this elder is even going to be in Utah after his mission... minor details :)

No comments:

Post a Comment